How To Get Rid Of Acne On The Back – Hi! Today we’ll be considering a health issue known as Acne and precisely Acne of the Back. Acne is generally referred to as “pimples” which many persons suffer from this symptom and yet wonder What Causes Acne of the back and have no clue on what to do next. Well! Acne itself is a condition that arises as a result of your skin condition that occurs when hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells. Yes, it can be long term condition if not quickly and properly treated. Therefore, this article is centered on providing you with guides on How To Get Rid Of Acne On The Back.
GUIDE ON HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE ON THE BACK-STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Acne on the back can be attributed to many reasons which lead us to the importance of knowing why and how Acne on the back is formed.
The human body, through sebaceous glands, produces oil called “sebum,” which function is to add moisture to your skin and hair. The formation of sebum is done by the connection of glands to the hair follicles. Thus Acne forms as a result of the formation of excessive sebum causing dead skin cells build up. The dead skin cells build up, in turn, blocks skin pores and bacteria. As such, when the walls of the hair follicle swell out, it forms a whitehead pimple while blackhead pimple form when the clogged pore gets exposed to air. Nonetheless, some of the common cause of Acne on the Back includes:
- Genetics: Acne can be passed down from parent to child, causing it to run in your family.
- Medications: Acne on the back can form; as a result side effect or reaction of some medicines.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes, especially in teenagers’ are often the cause of Acne. However, Acne occurs in women, particularly after the puberty stage, or hormonal changes that happen during menstruation and pregnancy.
- Sweat: this is one of the commonest cause of Acne on the Back. If sweat is trapped under the tight clothing that you put on, it can worsen acne.
- Stress: another cause of Acne is stress though it is not a direct cause of acne, it could be a contributing factor.
- Food: according to some research findings, some foods precisely oily foods tend and groundnut foods cause acne. If you are prone to acne, probably it is due to some certain food you consume.
Getting Rid of Acne on the Back
The truth is, it is not at all times that one can control the development of Back Acne, reason been that most of the Well, you don’t need to panic when you see an Acne on the Back because there are several methods on How to Get Rid of Acne on the Back. Read and follow any of the steps provided below.
- Take your bath after Workout/Work
As said earlier that sweat is one of the common cause of Acne on the back; it is not ideal to allow dirt and sweat to stay on your skin after a workout or a hectic day. As you know, this can be a contributor Acne on the back. What you should do as soon as you are through with your workout or returned from work is to take a shower and wash those sweaty clothes too.
- Wear Loose Outfits
Putting on loose does not let sweat and dirt be trapped and rubbed into your skin pores.
How To Get Rid Of Acne On The Back
- Reduce Pressure from your Back
Jettisoning pressure from your back is another method that helps with issues on How to Get Rid of Back Acne. If you frequently carry a backpack or put on sports equipment such as shoulder pads, you may likely experience back Acne often. Therefore, it is necessary that you reduce or stop completely putting on such equipment and carrying backpacks. Find other alternatives to do them conveniently.
- Change your sheets and pillowcases weekly
It is necessary to have a clean habit which propels and foster healthy living. Changing your bed sheets and pillowcase at least twice a week is healthy and helps prevent acne on the back from developing. Also, ensure you use fragrance-free detergent when washing your bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Keep Hair off your Back
For those who have long hairs, try to get it off your back to avoid sweats been trapped on your back, thereby causing Acne on the back. This also solves the issue on How to Get Rid of Acne on the Back. Additional oil to the skin will be voided. Also, ensure you wash your hair regularly, and apply bun or pack it in a ponytail during any sweaty sessions.
- Reduce the use of Oil-Based Skin Care Product
If you are prone to acne and experience it frequently, then one of the possible steps is to reduce oil-based skin care products such as moisturizers, sunscreens, cosmetics, and any other type of oily skin care products. Ensure you get skin care products that do not cause or increase the chance of developing blackheads acne.
- Eat Healthy Foods
Food as said earlier, also contribute to the cause of Acne on the Back. Therefore, it is important to avoid food that may lead to skin allergies, including acne. Eat good, rich, and healthy food containing the balanced diet knowing that unhealthy food affects the body in different ways. Instead of those greasy and oily foods, you can opt for vegetables, Fruits, lean protein, whole grains, and other foods that will not add to the oil production on your skin.
- How to Treat Acne on the Back
Some persons who suffer Acne on the Back need to use medication, that’s if it doesn’t disappear naturally. There are medications produced to help Get Rid of Back Acne strictly. Some of these medications include.”
Benzoyl peroxide (emollient foam wash): This medication is used to treat different varieties of skin condition and helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne. You can use it daily to help control back acne and reduce flares.
Note: you should apply this on your skin and let it sit on your skin for a few minutes
- Avoid Certain Medications
There are some drugs that have adverse side effect and known to increase the chances of developing acne. You need to stop if you are taking any of this medication and revert back to your doctor for any optional medication or alternative treatment.
- See a Dermatologist
A dermatologist is a clinical expert trained to treat any skin condition including the issue on How to Get Rid of Acne on the Back. If you have tried using any over the counter medication, then you should try visiting a dermatologist who will examine you, find the cause as well as triggers and further suggest to you good medications.
- Types of Acne on the Back
There are different types of acne that can occur on your back; these are:
- Whiteheads: this type of acne is also known as “closed comedones.” It develops when a plugged follicle is closer and underneath your skin, forming a white bump.
- Blackheads: if a plugged and opened follicle is located on the surface of the skin, it forms a blackhead, and it’s known as “open comedones.” The black-tip of blackheads is as a reaction between sebum and the air, not because dirt has filled your follicle.
- Papules: these are acne that appears on the skin as small pink bumps and are sometimes tender.
- Pustules: this is a pustule that’s white or yellow pus-filled papule with a reddened base.
- Nodules: this acne develops deep below the surface of the skin; it can harden and form a large, painful nodule.
- Cysts: This acne is larger and filled with pus that is very painful and can scar the skin.
Conclusion on the Guide on how to get Rid of Acne on the Back-Step by Step Guide
Well! Acne on the Back is not a big deal except if they are severe conditions. You shouldn’t be scared if you are suffering from back acne or wondering How to Get Rid of Acne on the Back. Just know that back acne is a treatable condition and can be treated by using at-home treatments. Nonetheless, if you are suffering from severe acne on the back, then, this is severe, or the pimples are simply very large. Thus, you have to consult a physician, especially a dermatologist for further treatment.
Tag: Guide on how to get Rid of Acne on the Back-Step by Step Guide